Report NEP-DEV-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Yin, Nina & Zhao, Yaohui, 2010. "SES Health Gradients during the Epidemiological Transition: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 4914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2010. "Intra-Household Labor Supply, Migration, and Subsistence Constraints in a Risky Environment: Evidence from Rural El Salvador," IZA Discussion Papers 4903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andréa & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking among Young Adults in Cape Town - Effects of Expected Health and Income," Umeå Economic Studies 804, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2010. "The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing: Theory and Evidence from China," Development Working Papers 289, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2010. "The "Out of Africa" Hypothesis, Human Genetic Diversity, and Comparative Economic Development," Working Papers 2010-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2010. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Barrientos, Armando & Hulme, David & Hickey, Sam, 2010. "Social protection in sub-Saharan Africa: Will the green shoots blossom?," MPRA Paper 22422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2009. "Is “economic freedom” strictly free market capitalism? A decompositional analysis of the Economic Freedom of the World index," MPRA Paper 22437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Theory, General Equilibrium and Political Economy in Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 15944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," NBER Working Papers 15958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.