Report NEP-AFR-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Barrientos, Armando & Hulme, David & Hickey, Sam, 2010. "Social protection in sub-Saharan Africa: Will the green shoots blossom?," MPRA Paper 22422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anika Moroff, 2010. "Emerging Non-OECD Countries: Global Shifts in Power and Geopolitical Regionalization," GIGA Working Paper Series 129, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andréa & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking among Young Adults in Cape Town - Effects of Expected Health and Income," Umeå Economic Studies 804, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2010. "The "Out of Africa" Hypothesis, Human Genetic Diversity, and Comparative Economic Development," Working Papers 2010-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Olusegun A. Akanbi, 2010. "Role of Governance in Explaining Domestic Investment in Nigeria," Working Papers 201010, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cathie Laroche Dupraz & Carole Ropars Collet, 2010. "Characterizing demand for domestic versus imported chicken in developing countries: the case of Haiti and Cameroon," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-03, INRA UMR SMART.