Robust estimation for the covariance matrix of multivariate time series based on normal mixtures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Keewhan Choi, 1969. "Estimators for the parameters of a finite mixture of distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 107-116, December.
- Byungsoo Kim & Sangyeol Lee, 2011. "Robust estimation for the covariance matrix of multi‐variate time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 469-481, September.
- B. Clarke & C. Heathcote, 1994. "Robust estimation ofk-component univariate normal mixtures," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(1), pages 83-93, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Junmo & Oh, Dong-hyun & Kang, Jiwon, 2017. "Robust estimation in stochastic frontier models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 243-267.
- Byungsoo Kim & Sangyeol Lee, 2014. "Minimum density power divergence estimator for covariance matrix based on skew $$t$$ t distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(4), pages 565-575, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDensity-based divergence measures; Robust estimation; Autocovariance function; Consistency; Asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.