Estimation of the monthly unemployment rate for six domains through structural time series modelling with cointegrated trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 177-177, April.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Feder, Moshe & Signorelli, David, 1998. "Estimation of Autocorrelations of Survey Errors with Application to Trend Estimation in Small Areas," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 339-348, July.
- Harm Jan Boonstra & Jan A. Van Den Brakel & Bart Buelens & Sabine Krieg & Marc Smeets, 2008. "Towards small area estimation at Statistics Netherlands," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 21-49.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Neil Shephard & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999.
"Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 107-160.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Shephard, N. & Doornik, J.A., 1998. "Statistical Algorithms for Models in State Space Using SsfPack 2.2," Discussion Paper 1998-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jo Thori Lind, 2005. "Repeated surveys and the Kalman filter," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 418-427, December.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Tiller, Richard, 2006. "Small-Area Estimation With StateSpace Models Subject to Benchmark Constraints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1387-1397, December.
- Andrew Harvey & Chia-Hui Chung, 2000. "Estimating the underlying change in unemployment in the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 303-309.
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Rodríguez, Alejandro & Ruiz, Esther, 2012.
"Bootstrap prediction mean squared errors of unobserved states based on the Kalman filter with estimated parameters,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 62-74, January.
- Rodríguez, Alejandro & Ruiz, Esther, 2010. "Bootstrap prediction mean squared errors of unobserved states based on the Kalman filter with estimated parameters," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws100301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Moshe Feder, 2001. "Time Series Analysis of Repeated Surveys: The State-space Approach," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(2), pages 182-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanne Wanger & Roland Weigand & Ines Zapf, 2016.
"Measuring hours worked in Germany – Contents, data and methodological essentials of the IAB working time measurement concept
[Die Berechnung der geleisteten Arbeitsstunden in Deutschland – Inhalte,," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(3), pages 213-238, November.
- Wanger, Susanne & Weigand, Roland & Zapf, Ines, 2015. "Measuring hours worked in Germany : contents, data and methodological essentials of the IAB working time measurement concept," IAB Discussion Paper 201521, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Jan A. Brakel & Sabine Krieg, 2016. "Small area estimation with state space common factor models for rotating panels," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(3), pages 763-791, June.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1281-1308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; Common factor models; Kalman filter; Small area estimation; State-space models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:10:p:2918-2933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.