Small area estimation with state space common factor models for rotating panels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 177-177, April.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Feder, Moshe & Signorelli, David, 1998. "Estimation of Autocorrelations of Survey Errors with Application to Trend Estimation in Small Areas," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 339-348, July.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Krieg, Sabine & van den Brakel, Jan A., 2012. "Estimation of the monthly unemployment rate for six domains through structural time series modelling with cointegrated trends," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2918-2933.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Tiller, Richard, 2006. "Small-Area Estimation With StateSpace Models Subject to Benchmark Constraints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1387-1397, December.
- Andrew Harvey & Chia-Hui Chung, 2000. "Estimating the underlying change in unemployment in the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 303-309.
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Oksana Bollineni-Balabay & Jan Brakel & Franz Palm, 2016. "Multivariate state space approach to variance reduction in series with level and variance breaks due to survey redesigns," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(2), pages 377-402, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1281-1308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:179:y:2016:i:3:p:763-791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.