Towards small area estimation at Statistics Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 177-177, April.
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Feder, Moshe & Signorelli, David, 1998. "Estimation of Autocorrelations of Survey Errors with Application to Trend Estimation in Small Areas," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 339-348, July.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Neil Shephard & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999.
"Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 107-160.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Shephard, N. & Doornik, J.A., 1998. "Statistical Algorithms for Models in State Space Using SsfPack 2.2," Discussion Paper 1998-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Tiller, Richard, 2006. "Small-Area Estimation With StateSpace Models Subject to Benchmark Constraints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1387-1397, December.
- Monica Pratesi & Nicola Salvati, 2008. "Small area estimation: the EBLUP estimator based on spatially correlated random area effects," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(1), pages 113-141, February.
- Pfeffermann, Danny, 1991. "Estimation and Seasonal Adjustment of Population Means Using Data from Repeated Surveys," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 163-175, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Scottish Jobs and Dubious Statistics
by Brian Ashcroft in Scottish Economy Watch on 2012-05-17 01:36:36
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:523-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Buelens & Jan A. van den Brakel, 2015. "Covariate selection for small area estimation in repeated sample surveys," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 523-540, December.
- Krieg, Sabine & van den Brakel, Jan A., 2012. "Estimation of the monthly unemployment rate for six domains through structural time series modelling with cointegrated trends," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2918-2933.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:080102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.