Time-adaptive quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saez-Gallego, Javier & Morales, Juan M. & Madsen, Henrik & Jónsson, Tryggvi, 2014. "Determining reserve requirements in DK1 area of Nord Pool using a probabilistic approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 682-693.
- Jónsson, Tryggvi & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik, 2010. "On the market impact of wind energy forecasts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-320, March.
- Zhang, Yao & Wang, Jianxue & Wang, Xifan, 2014. "Review on probabilistic forecasting of wind power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 255-270.
- Bessa, Ricardo J. & Miranda, V. & Botterud, A. & Zhou, Z. & Wang, J., 2012. "Time-adaptive quantile-copula for wind power probabilistic forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-39.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Preś, Juliusz, 2012.
"Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3459-3476.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres, 2010. "Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0106, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bermejo, Miguel Ángel & Peña, Daniel & Sánchez, Ismael, 2011. "Densidad de predicción basada en momentos condicionados y máxima entropía : aplicación a la predicción de potencia eólica," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws111813, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yan, Jie & Liu, Yongqian & Han, Shuang & Wang, Yimei & Feng, Shuanglei, 2015. "Reviews on uncertainty analysis of wind power forecasting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1322-1330.
- Michiorri, Andrea & Nguyen, Huu-Minh & Alessandrini, Stefano & Bremnes, John Bjørnar & Dierer, Silke & Ferrero, Enrico & Nygaard, Bjørn-Egil & Pinson, Pierre & Thomaidis, Nikolaos & Uski, Sanna, 2015. "Forecasting for dynamic line rating," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1713-1730.
- Taylor, James W. & Jeon, Jooyoung, 2015. "Forecasting wind power quantiles using conditional kernel estimation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 370-379.
- Tryggvi Jónsson & Pierre Pinson & Henrik Madsen & Henrik Aalborg Nielsen, 2014. "Predictive Densities for Day-Ahead Electricity Prices Using Time-Adaptive Quantile Regression," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-25, August.
- Leorato, Samantha & Peracchi, Franco & Tanase, Andrei V., 2012.
"Asymptotically efficient estimation of the conditional expected shortfall,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 768-784.
- Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi & Andrei V. Tanase, 2010. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of the Conditional Expected Shortfall," EIEF Working Papers Series 1013, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2010.
- Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Møller, Jan K. & Madsen, Henrik, 2016. "Short-term probabilistic forecasting of wind speed using stochastic differential equations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 981-990.
- Wasilewski, J. & Baczynski, D., 2017. "Short-term electric energy production forecasting at wind power plants in pareto-optimality context," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 177-187.
- Kou, Peng & Gao, Feng & Guan, Xiaohong, 2013. "Sparse online warped Gaussian process for wind power probabilistic forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 410-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:3:p:1292-1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.