Integrating robust clustering techniques in S-PLUS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Mufakharul Islam, 1986. "Discussion," The Indian Economic & Social History Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 217-226, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abellanas, Manuel & Claverol, Merce & Hurtado, Ferran, 2007. "Point set stratification and Delaunay depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2513-2530, February.
- Birgin, E. G. & Martinez, J. M. & Ronconi, D. P., 2003. "Minimization subproblems and heuristics for an applied clustering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 19-34, April.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2006. "A toolbox for K-centroids cluster analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 526-544, November.
- Slaets, Leen & Claeskens, Gerda & Hubert, Mia, 2012. "Phase and amplitude-based clustering for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2360-2374.
- Ghosh Samiran & Townsend Jeffrey P., 2015. "H-CLAP: hierarchical clustering within a linear array with an application in genetics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Pison, Greet & Struyf, Anja & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1999. "Displaying a clustering with CLUSPLOT," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 381-392, June.
- Song, Seongjoo & Nicolae, Dan L. & Song, Jongwoo, 2010. "Estimating the mixing proportion in a semiparametric mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2276-2283, October.
- Ahmed Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj, 2011. "MCS: A Method for Finding the Number of Clusters," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(2), pages 184-209, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:26:y:1997:i:1:p:17-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.