Institutional Perspectives on Real Estate Investing: The Role of Risk and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Routledge & Stanley Zin, 2009.
"Model Uncertainty and Liquidity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 543-566, October.
- Bryan Routledge & Stanley Zin, "undated". "Model Uncertainty and Liquidity," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E17, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bryan R. Routledge, Stanley E. Zin, 2000. "Model Uncertainity And Liquidity," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 368, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bryan R. Routledge & Stanley E. Zin, 2001. "Model Uncertainty and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 8683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan R. Routledge & Stanley E. Zin, 2000. "Model Uncertainty and Liquidity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1617, Econometric Society.
- M. Mufakharul Islam, 1986. "Discussion," The Indian Economic & Social History Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 217-226, June.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Colin F. Camerer & Howard Kunreuther, 1989. "Decision processes for low probability events: Policy implications," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 565-592.
- Robert Lensink & Paul Steen & Elmer Sterken, 2005. "Uncertainty and Growth of the Firm," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 381-391, May.
- Johan Walden, 2004. "Real Investments under Knightian Uncertainty," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2496, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buss, Adrian & Uppal, Raman & Vilkov, Grigory, 2015. "Where Experience Matters: Asset Allocation and Asset Pricing with Opaque and Illiquid Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jim Clayton & Greg MacKinnon & Liang Peng, 2008. "Time Variation of Liquidity in the Private Real Estate Market: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 125-160.
- Matthew Cypher & S McKay Price & Spenser Robinson & Michael J. Seiler, 2017. "Price Signals and Uncertainty in Commercial Real Estate Transactions," Framed Field Experiments 00626, The Field Experiments Website.
- Simon Stevenson & Alexey Akimov & Elaine Hutson & Alexandra Krystalogianni, 2014. "Concordance in Global Office Market Cycles," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 456-470, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral Finance; real estate; investing; risk; uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-07-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-07-18 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-07-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PKE-2005-07-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.