A toolbox for K-centroids cluster analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Struyf, Anja & Hubert, Mia & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1997. "Integrating robust clustering techniques in S-PLUS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-37, November.
- Pison, Greet & Struyf, Anja & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1999. "Displaying a clustering with CLUSPLOT," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 381-392, June.
- Hand, David J. & Krzanowski, Wojtek J., 2005. "Optimising k-means clustering results with standard software packages," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 969-973, June.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Anil Chaturvedi & Paul E. Green & J. Douglas Caroll, 2001. "K-modes Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 18(1), pages 35-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9423-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajibaba, Homa & Gretzel, Ulrike & Leisch, Friedrich & Dolnicar, Sara, 2015. "Crisis-resistant tourists," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-60.
- Yasemin Boztug & Thomas Reutterer, 2006. "A Combined Approach for Segment-Specific Analysis of Market Basket Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:2177-2185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Krey & Uwe Ligges & Friedrich Leisch, 2014. "Music and timbre segmentation by recursive constrained K-means clustering," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 37-50, February.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0510-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grn, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2009. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models under genuine multimodality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 851-861, May.
- Boztug, Yasemin & Reutterer, Thomas, 2008. "A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 294-312, May.
- Davide Fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2015. "Spatial Clubs in European Regions," Discussion Papers 2015/196, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Thomas Reutterer & Kurt Hornik & Nicolas March & Kathrin Gruber, 2017. "A data mining framework for targeted category promotions," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 337-358, April.
- Hornik, Kurt & Feinerer, Ingo & Kober, Martin & Buchta, Christian, 2012. "Spherical k-Means Clustering," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 50(i10).
- Ratko Grbić & Emmanuel Nyarko & Rudolf Scitovski, 2013. "A modification of the DIRECT method for Lipschitz global optimization for a symmetric function," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1193-1212, December.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0271-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Ferstl & David Seres, 2012. "Clustering Austrian Banks’ Business Models and Peer Groups in the European Banking Sector," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 24, pages 79-95.
- Pierpaolo D'Urso & Marta Disegna & Riccardo Massari & Linda Osti, 2014. "Fuzzy segmentation in postmodern consumers," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS20, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:526-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.