China and India: economic performance, competition and cooperation: an update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- (No last name available), Himanshu, 2013. "Poverty and Food Security in India," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 369, Asian Development Bank.
- Roy Bahl & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism and Economic Reform in China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0313, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010.
"Supporting the free and competitive market in China and India: Differences and evolution over time,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Migheli Matteo, 2009. "Supporting the Free and Competitive Market in China and India: Differences and Evolution Over Time," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2011. "China and India: Openness, Trade and Effects on Economic Growth," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 129-154, June.
- Wu, Yanrui & Zhou, Zhangyue, 2006. "Changing bilateral trade between China and India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 509-518, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:384370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Li, Jun Jiang & Li, Wang, 2013. "The Rise of China and India---remaking of the New World Order," MPRA Paper 52574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eberhard Weber, 2012. "Economic reform, social development and conflict in India," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 207-230, August.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Albuquerque, Pedro H. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "The effect of oil price on China's exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 793-805, December.
- Borooah, Vani K. & Gustafsson, Bjorn & Li, Shi, 2006. "China and India: Income inequality and poverty north and south of the Himalayas," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 797-817, November.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007.
"Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth,"
Working Paper Series
2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Whalley & Tanmaya Shekhar, 2010. "The Rapidly Deepening India-China Economic Relationship," CESifo Working Paper Series 3183, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2007. "Comparing China and India: Is dividend of economic reforms polarized?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hölscher, Jens & Marelli, Enrico & Signorelli, Marcello, 2010. "China and India in the global economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 212-217, September.
- TN Srinivasan, 2013. "Trends and Impacts of Real and Financial Globalization in the People's Republic of China and India since the 1980s," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-30, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:15:y:2004:i:4:p:613-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.