Evaluating alternative offering strategies for wind producers in a pool
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diongue, Abdou Kâ & Guégan, Dominique & Vignal, Bertrand, 2009.
"Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 505-510, April.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guégan & Bertrand Vignal, 2007. "Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2009.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Vignal, 2009. "Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00307606, HAL.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Vignal, 2007. "Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00188264, HAL.
- Barthelmie, R.J. & Murray, F. & Pryor, S.C., 2008. "The economic benefit of short-term forecasting for wind energy in the UK electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1687-1696, May.
- Möller, Christoph & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Balancing energy strategies in electricity portfolio management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Astrand, K. & Neij, L., 2006. "An assessment of governmental wind power programmes in Sweden--using a systems approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 277-296, February.
- Cadenas, Erasmo & Rivera, Wilfrido, 2010. "Wind speed forecasting in three different regions of Mexico, using a hybrid ARIMA–ANN model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 2732-2738.
- Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J., 2009. "Ecological and economic cost-benefit analysis of offshore wind energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 1567-1578.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00307606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menz, Fredric C. & Vachon, Stephan, 2006. "The effectiveness of different policy regimes for promoting wind power: Experiences from the states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1786-1796, September.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2010. "Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3232-3244, July.
- Mohr, Markus & Unger, Hermann, 1999. "Economic reassessment of energy technologies with risk-management techniques," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 165-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2014. "Optimal grid design and logistic planning for wind and biomass based renewable electricity supply chains under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 514-528.
- Suomalainen, Kiti & Pritchard, Geoffrey & Sharp, Basil & Yuan, Ziqi & Zakeri, Golbon, 2015. "Correlation analysis on wind and hydro resources with electricity demand and prices in New Zealand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 445-462.
- Mahmoudi, Nadali & Saha, Tapan K. & Eghbal, Mehdi, 2014. "Modelling demand response aggregator behavior in wind power offering strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 347-355.
- Xiao, Yunpeng & Wang, Xifan & Wang, Xiuli & Dang, Can & Lu, Ming, 2016. "Behavior analysis of wind power producer in electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 325-335.
- Tryggvi Jónsson & Pierre Pinson & Henrik Aa. Nielsen & Henrik Madsen, 2014. "Exponential Smoothing Approaches for Prediction in Real-Time Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, pages 1-23.
- Pandžić, Hrvoje & Kuzle, Igor & Capuder, Tomislav, 2013. "Virtual power plant mid-term dispatch optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 134-141.
- Arjmand, Reza & Rahimiyan, Morteza, 2016. "Impact of spatio-temporal correlation of wind production on clearing outcomes of a competitive pool market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 216-227.
- Pandžić, Hrvoje & Morales, Juan M. & Conejo, Antonio J. & Kuzle, Igor, 2013. "Offering model for a virtual power plant based on stochastic programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 282-292.
- Exizidis, Lazaros & Kazempour, S. Jalal & Pinson, Pierre & de Greve, Zacharie & Vallée, François, 2016. "Sharing wind power forecasts in electricity markets: A numerical analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 65-73.
- Haifeng Zhang & Feng Gao & Jiang Wu & Kun Liu & Xiaolin Liu, 2012. "Optimal Bidding Strategies for Wind Power Producers in the Day-ahead Electricity Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsOffering strategy; Out-of-sample analysis; Wind producer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:12:p:4918-4926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.