Optimal integration of renewable based processes for fuels and power production: Spain case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jurasz, Jakub & Ciapała, Bartłomiej, 2017. "Integrating photovoltaics into energy systems by using a run-off-river power plant with pondage to smooth energy exchange with the power gird," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 21-35.
- Prasad, Abhnil A. & Taylor, Robert A. & Kay, Merlinde, 2017. "Assessment of solar and wind resource synergy in Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 354-367.
- Rehman, Shafiqur & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M. & Alam, Md. Mahbub, 2015. "Pumped hydro energy storage system: A technological review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 586-598.
- Martín, Mariano, 2015. "Optimal annual operation of the dry cooling system of a concentrated solar energy plant in the south of Spain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 774-782.
- Dowling, Alexander W. & Kumar, Ranjeet & Zavala, Victor M., 2017. "A multi-scale optimization framework for electricity market participation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 147-164.
- Armendáriz, M. & Heleno, M. & Cardoso, G. & Mashayekh, S. & Stadler, M. & Nordström, L., 2017. "Coordinated microgrid investment and planning process considering the system operator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 132-140.
- Pfenninger, Stefan, 2017. "Dealing with multiple decades of hourly wind and PV time series in energy models: A comparison of methods to reduce time resolution and the planning implications of inter-annual variability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 1-13.
- de Oliveira e Silva, Guilherme & Hendrick, Patrick, 2017. "Photovoltaic self-sufficiency of Belgian households using lithium-ion batteries, and its impact on the grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 786-799.
- Gautam, Shuva & LeBel, Luc & Carle, Marc-André, 2017. "Supply chain model to assess the feasibility of incorporating a terminal between forests and biorefineries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 377-384.
- Takasu, Hiroki & Ryu, Junichi & Kato, Yukitaka, 2017. "Application of lithium orthosilicate for high-temperature thermochemical energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 74-83.
- Tanksale, Akshat & Beltramini, Jorge Norberto & Lu, GaoQing Max, 2010. "A review of catalytic hydrogen production processes from biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Nikmehr, Nima & Najafi-Ravadanegh, Sajad & Khodaei, Amin, 2017. "Probabilistic optimal scheduling of networked microgrids considering time-based demand response programs under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 267-279.
- Forman, Clemens & Gootz, Matthias & Wolfersdorf, Christian & Meyer, Bernd, 2017. "Coupling power generation with syngas-based chemical synthesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 180-191.
- Rogeau, A. & Girard, R. & Kariniotakis, G., 2017. "A generic GIS-based method for small Pumped Hydro Energy Storage (PHES) potential evaluation at large scale," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 241-253.
- Chen, Yue & Wei, Wei & Liu, Feng & Mei, Shengwei, 2017. "A multi-lateral trading model for coupled gas-heat-power energy networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 180-191.
- Sharma, Atul & Tyagi, V.V. & Chen, C.R. & Buddhi, D., 2009. "Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 318-345, February.
- Davis, William & Martín, Mariano, 2014. "Optimal year-round operation for methane production from CO2 and water using wind energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 497-505.
- Deane, J.P. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P. & McKeogh, E.J., 2010. "Techno-economic review of existing and new pumped hydro energy storage plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1293-1302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munguía-López, Aurora del Carmen & González-Bravo, Ramón & Ponce-Ortega, José María, 2019. "Evaluation of carbon and water policies in the optimization of water distribution networks involving power-desalination plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 927-936.
- Li, Lanyu & Yao, Zhiyi & You, Siming & Wang, Chi-Hwa & Chong, Clive & Wang, Xiaonan, 2019. "Optimal design of negative emission hybrid renewable energy systems with biochar production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 243(C), pages 233-249.
- González-Aparicio, I. & Kapetaki, Z. & Tzimas, E., 2018. "Wind energy and carbon dioxide utilisation as an alternative business model for energy producers: A case study in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 216-227.
- Pérez-Uresti, Salvador I. & Martín, Mariano & Jiménez-Gutiérrez, Arturo, 2019. "Estimation of renewable-based steam costs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1120-1131.
- Yáñez, María & Ortiz, Alfredo & Brunaud, Braulio & Grossmann, Ignacio E. & Ortiz, Inmaculada, 2018. "Contribution of upcycling surplus hydrogen to design a sustainable supply chain: The case study of Northern Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 777-787.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power; Solar energy; Biomass; Waste; Process integration; CO2;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:595-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.