Life cycle assessment of grid-connected power generation from metallurgical route multi-crystalline silicon photovoltaic system in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beylot, Antoine & Payet, Jérôme & Puech, Clément & Adra, Nadine & Jacquin, Philippe & Blanc, Isabelle & Beloin-Saint-Pierre, Didier, 2014. "Environmental impacts of large-scale grid-connected ground-mounted PV installations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-6.
- Carnevale, E. & Lombardi, L. & Zanchi, L., 2014. "Life Cycle Assessment of solar energy systems: Comparison of photovoltaic and water thermal heater at domestic scale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 434-446.
- Hosenuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Malek, A.B.M.A. & Nahar, A., 2015. "Global prospects, progress, policies, and environmental impact of solar photovoltaic power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 284-297.
- Lu, L. & Yang, H.X., 2010. "Environmental payback time analysis of a roof-mounted building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) system in Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3625-3631, December.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shen, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Sun, Chaoping, 2015. "Energy conservation and emission reduction of China’s electric power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 10-19.
- Xu, Xinhai & Vignarooban, K. & Xu, Ben & Hsu, K. & Kannan, A.M., 2016. "Prospects and problems of concentrating solar power technologies for power generation in the desert regions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1106-1131.
- Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2007. "Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3316-3326, June.
- Bayod-Rújula, Ángel A. & Lorente-Lafuente, Ana M. & Cirez-Oto, Fernando, 2011. "Environmental assessment of grid connected photovoltaic plants with 2-axis tracking versus fixed modules systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3148-3158.
- Sumper, Andreas & Robledo-García, Mercedes & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto & Bergas-Jané, Joan & Andrés-Peiró, Juan, 2011. "Life-cycle assessment of a photovoltaic system in Catalonia (Spain)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3888-3896.
- Stoppato, A., 2008. "Life cycle assessment of photovoltaic electricity generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 224-232.
- Kabakian, V. & McManus, M.C. & Harajli, H., 2015. "Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 428-437.
- Duan, Hong-Bo & Zhang, Gu-Peng & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2016. "How will diffusion of PV solar contribute to China׳s emissions-peaking and climate responses?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1076-1085.
- He, K. & Lei, Y. & Pan, X. & Zhang, Y. & Zhang, Q. & Chen, D., 2010. "Co-benefits from energy policies in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4265-4272.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Xu, Yan & Zhang, Xingping & Hu, Zheng & Xu, Ming, 2014. "China's 2020 clean energy target: Consistency, pathways and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 692-700.
- Desideri, U. & Zepparelli, F. & Morettini, V. & Garroni, E., 2013. "Comparative analysis of concentrating solar power and photovoltaic technologies: Technical and environmental evaluations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 765-784.
- Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Zepparelli, Francesco & Sdringola, Paolo & Bini, Silvia, 2012. "Life Cycle Assessment of a ground-mounted 1778kWp photovoltaic plant and comparison with traditional energy production systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 930-943.
- Li, Kewen & Bian, Huiyuan & Liu, Changwei & Zhang, Danfeng & Yang, Yanan, 2015. "Comparison of geothermal with solar and wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1464-1474.
- Zhang, Da & Tang, Songlin & Lin, Bao & Liu, Zhen & Zhang, Xiliang & Zhang, Danwei, 2012. "Co-benefit of polycrystalline large-scale photovoltaic power in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 436-442.
- Zhang, Mingming & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "A real option model for renewable energy policy evaluation with application to solar PV power generation in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 944-955.
- Liu, Dawei & Shiroyama, Hideaki, 2013. "Development of photovoltaic power generation in China: A transition perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 782-792.
- Menoufi, Karim & Chemisana, Daniel & Rosell, Joan I., 2013. "Life Cycle Assessment of a Building Integrated Concentrated Photovoltaic scheme," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 505-514.
- Sims, Ralph E. H. & Rogner, Hans-Holger & Gregory, Ken, 2003. "Carbon emission and mitigation cost comparisons between fossil fuel, nuclear and renewable energy resources for electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1315-1326, October.
- Moosavian, S.M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Solangi, K.H., 2013. "Energy policy to promote photovoltaic generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-58.
- Singh, G.K., 2013. "Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-13.
- Song, Dongdong & Jiao, Hongtao & Fan, Chien Te, 2015. "Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 848-856.
- Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun, 2014. "China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 221-230.
- Zhong, Z.W. & Song, B. & Loh, P.E., 2011. "LCAs of a polycrystalline photovoltaic module and a wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2227-2237.
- Zhi, Qiang & Sun, Honghang & Li, Yanxi & Xu, Yurui & Su, Jun, 2014. "China’s solar photovoltaic policy: An analysis based on policy instruments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 308-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:10:p:2806-:d:176584 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:3:p:429-:d:201837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravikumar, Dwarakanath & Wender, Ben & Seager, Thomas P. & Fraser, Matthew P. & Tao, Meng, 2017. "A climate rationale for research and development on photovoltaics manufacture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 245-256.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:238:y:2019:i:c:p:760-774 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:215:y:2018:i:c:p:174-185 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle assessment (LCA); Photovoltaic (PV) power generation; Metallurgical route; Energy payback time (EPBT); Environmental impacts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p1:p:68-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.