Development of photovoltaic power generation in China: A transition perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tu, Wubin & Zhang, LingXian & Zhou, Zhongren & Liu, Xue & Fu, Zetian, 2011. "The development of renewable energy in resource-rich region: A case in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 856-860, January.
- Wang, Qiang, 2010. "Effective policies for renewable energy--the example of China's wind power--lessons for China's photovoltaic power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 702-712, February.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhang, Shuang-Ying & Hubbard, Bryan & Yao, Xue, 2013. "The emergence of the solar photovoltaic power industry in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 229-236.
- Fang, Yiping & Wei, Yanqiang, 2013. "Climate change adaptation on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau: The importance of solar energy utilization for rural household," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 508-518.
- Mark Ng, 2011. "Economic Impact of the Photovoltaic Industry in China After the Financial Crisis of 2009," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 22-44, May.
- Zahedi, A., 2006. "Solar photovoltaic (PV) energy; latest developments in the building integrated and hybrid PV systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 711-718.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 2002. "Regulatory Economics: Twenty Years of Progress?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zuo, Jian & Fan, Lei-Lei & Zillante, George, 2011. "Impacts of renewable energy regulations on the structure of power generation in China – A critical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 24-30.
- Junfeng, Li & Wan, Yih-huei & Ohi, James M., 1997. "Renewable energy development in China: Resource assessment, technology status, and greenhouse gas mitigation potential," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 381-394.
- Geels, Frank W., 2002. "Technological transitions as evolutionary reconfiguration processes: a multi-level perspective and a case-study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1257-1274, December.
- Wang, Feng & Yin, Haitao & Li, Shoude, 2010. "China's renewable energy policy: Commitments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1872-1878, April.
- Yuan, Xue-liang & Zuo, Jian, 2011. "Pricing and affordability of renewable energy in China – A case study of Shandong Province," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1111-1117.
- ., 1998. "Technological Change," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics, chapter 127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Liu, Li-qun & Wang, Zhi-xin & Zhang, Hua-qiang & Xue, Ying-cheng, 2010. "Solar energy development in China--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 301-311, January.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhang, Shuang-ying & Zuo, Jian, 2011. "A critical analysis of the photovoltaic power industry in China – From diamond model to gear model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4963-4971.
- Liu, Tong & Xu, Gang & Cai, Peng & Tian, Longhu & Huang, Qili, 2011. "Development forecast of renewable energy power generation in China and its influence on the GHG control strategy of the country," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1284-1292.
- Zhang, Sufang & He, Yongxiu, 2013. "Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 393-401.
- D’Agostino, Anthony L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bambawale, Malavika Jain, 2011. "And then what happened? A retrospective appraisal of China’s Renewable Energy Development Project (REDP)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3154-3165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Dongdong & Jiao, Hongtao & Fan, Chien Te, 2015. "Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 848-856.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Sun, Shenghui & Zhang, Wenhua & Xiong, Minpeng, 2014. "The economy of distributed PV in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 939-949.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Chen, Yu-Long, 2016. "What hinder the further development of wind power in China?—A socio-technical barrier study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 465-476.
- Ming, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Hui, Shi & Yujian, Ge, 2015. "Is the “Sun” still hot in China? The study of the present situation, problems and trends of the photovoltaic industry in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1224-1237.
- Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Ji, Meiyun, 2014. "The erratic path of the low-carbon transition in China: Evolution of solar PV policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 903-912.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2147-:d:120475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Rui-Dong & Zuo, Jian & Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zillante, George & Gan, Xiao-Long & Soebarto, Veronica, 2017. "Evolving theories of sustainability and firms: History, future directions and implications for renewable energy research," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 48-56.
- Yu, Zhiqiang & Ma, Wenhui & Xie, Keqiang & Lv, Guoqiang & Chen, Zhengjie & Wu, Jijun & Yu, Jie, 2017. "Life cycle assessment of grid-connected power generation from metallurgical route multi-crystalline silicon photovoltaic system in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 68-81.
- Hou, Guofu & Sun, Honghang & Jiang, Ziying & Pan, Ziqiang & Wang, Yibo & Zhang, Xiaodan & Zhao, Ying & Yao, Qiang, 2016. "Life cycle assessment of grid-connected photovoltaic power generation from crystalline silicon solar modules in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 882-890.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Multi-level perspective; PV power generation; Socio-technical landscape; Regime; Niche;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:25:y:2013:i:c:p:782-792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.