Solar photovoltaic (PV) energy; latest developments in the building integrated and hybrid PV systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kabalci, Ersan, 2011. "Development of a feasibility prediction tool for solar power plant installation analyses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4078-4086.
- Martin, Nigel J. & Rice, John L., 2017. "Examining the use of concept analysis and mapping software for renewable energy feed-in tariff design," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 211-220.
- Herrmann, J.K. & Savin, I., 2017.
"Optimal policy identification: Insights from the German electricity market,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 71-90.
- Johannes Herrmann & Ivan Savin, 2016. "Optimal Policy Identification: Insights from the German Electricity Market," Working Papers of BETA 2016-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Herrmann, Johannes Karl & Savin, Ivan, 2016. "Optimal policy identification: Insights from the German electricity market," Working Paper Series in Economics 87, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Johannes Karl Herrmann & Ivan Savin, 2016. "Optimal Policy Identification: Insights from the German Electricity Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Figueirêdo Neto, Genebaldo Sampaio & Rossi, Luiz Antonio, 2019. "Photovoltaic energy in the enhancement of indigenous education in the Brazilian Amazon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 216-222.
- Nun Pitalúa-Díaz & Fernando Arellano-Valmaña & Jose A. Ruz-Hernandez & Yasuhiro Matsumoto & Hussain Alazki & Enrique J. Herrera-López & Jesús Fernando Hinojosa-Palafox & A. García-Juárez & Ricardo Art, 2019. "An ANFIS-Based Modeling Comparison Study for Photovoltaic Power at Different Geographical Places in Mexico," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-16, July.
- Zeng, Ziqiang & Nasri, Ehsan & Chini, Abdol & Ries, Robert & Xu, Jiuping, 2015. "A multiple objective decision making model for energy generation portfolio under fuzzy uncertainty: Case study of large scale investor-owned utilities in Florida," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 224-242.
- Pillai, Dhanup S. & Rajasekar, N., 2018. "A comprehensive review on protection challenges and fault diagnosis in PV systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 18-40.
- Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Yohanis, Yigzaw G & Norton, Brian, 2009. "Optimising the economic viability of grid-connected photovoltaic systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 985-999, July.
- López-González, A. & Domenech, B. & Gómez-Hernández, D. & Ferrer-Martí, L., 2017. "Renewable microgrid projects for autonomous small-scale electrification in Andean countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1255-1265.
- Kikuchi, Emi & Bristow, David & Kennedy, Christopher A., 2009. "Evaluation of region-specific residential energy systems for GHG reductions: Case studies in Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1257-1266, April.
- Dinçer, Furkan, 2011. "Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3768-3779.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for a grid-connected large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 955-964.
- Smarajit Ghosh & Vinod Karar, 2018. "Assimilation of Optimal Sized Hybrid Photovoltaic-Biomass System by Dragonfly Algorithm with Grid," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Richter, Mario, 2013. "German utilities and distributed PV: How to overcome barriers to business model innovation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 456-466.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Savin, Ivan, 2015. "Evolution of the electricity market in Germany: Identifying policy implications by an agent-based model," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112959, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sampaio, Priscila Gonçalves Vasconcelos & González, Mario Orestes Aguirre, 2017. "Photovoltaic solar energy: Conceptual framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 590-601.
- Martin, Nigel & Rice, John, 2013. "The solar photovoltaic feed-in tariff scheme in New South Wales, Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 697-706.
- Seyedmahmoudian, M. & Horan, B. & Soon, T. Kok & Rahmani, R. & Than Oo, A. Muang & Mekhilef, S. & Stojcevski, A., 2016. "State of the art artificial intelligence-based MPPT techniques for mitigating partial shading effects on PV systems – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 435-455.
- Chih-Chiang Wei, 2019. "Evaluation of Photovoltaic Power Generation by Using Deep Learning in Solar Panels Installed in Buildings," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Liu, Dawei & Shiroyama, Hideaki, 2013. "Development of photovoltaic power generation in China: A transition perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 782-792.
- Chaurasia, Pramod Behari Lal & Panja, Nimai & Kendall, Kevin, 2011. "Performance study of power density in PEMFC for power generation from solar energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3305-3312.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar PV energy systems; Grid-connected; Off-grid;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:31:y:2006:i:5:p:711-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.