New approach to brown coal pricing using internal rate of return methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenz, Urszula & Grudzinski, Zbigniew, 2003. "Hard coal for energetic purposes: price-quality relationships; international coal market observations and Polish practice," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3-4), pages 271-279, March.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Wang, Feng & Song, Cui, 2012. "Why do electricity utilities cooperate with coal suppliers? A theoretical and empirical analysis from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 520-529.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fazio, Giorgio & Fiess, Norbert, 2013.
"Primary commodity prices: Co-movements, common factors and fundamentals,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 16-26.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Norbert Fiess, 2010. "Primary commodity prices: co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Working Papers 2010_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fazio, Giorgio & Fiess, Norbert, 2011. "Primary commodity prices : co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5578, The World Bank.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2008.
"Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2441-2453, September.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2008. "Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets," Working Papers 0802, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ellerman, A Denny, 1995. "The world price of coal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 499-506, June.
- Elevli, Sermin & Demirci, Ahmet, 2006. "Developing of a pricing model for Turkish lignite used in thermal plants," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-55, March.
- Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul, 2012. "The transitory and permanent volatility of oil prices: What implications are there for the US industrial production?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 447-455.
- Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Tverberg, Gail E., 2013. "An analysis of China's coal supply and its impact on China's future economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 542-551.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Energy prices, multiple structural breaks, and efficient market hypothesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 466-479, April.
- Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan, 2010. "A long-term view of worldwide fossil fuel prices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 988-1000, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1172:p:728-750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:138-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luňáčková, Petra & Průša, Jan & Janda, Karel, 2017.
"The merit order effect of Czech photovoltaic plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 138-147.
- Petra Lunackova & Karel Janda & Jan Prusa, 2017. "The Merit Order Effect of Czech Photovoltaic Plants," Working Papers IES 2017/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsBrown coal market; Brown coal pricing; Reference fuel chain; Internal rate of return;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:133:y:2014:i:c:p:289-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.