Responsibility accounting in carbon allocation: A global perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddison, Angus, 1983. "A Comparison of Levels of GDP Per Capita in Developed and Developing Countries, 1700–1980," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 27-41, March.
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei, 2013.
"Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 214-229.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Shiwei Yu, 2011. "Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 18, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Lasse Ringius & Asbjørn Torvanger & Arild Underdal, 2002. "Burden Sharing and Fairness Principles in International Climate Policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Hasan, Kazi Nazmul & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Eghbal, Mehdi, 2014. "Benefit-based expansion cost allocation for large scale remote renewable power integration into the Australian grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 836-847.
- Yi, Wen-Jing & Zou, Le-Le & Guo, Jie & Wang, Kai & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011. "How can China reach its CO2 intensity reduction targets by 2020? A regional allocation based on equity and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2407-2415, May.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J., 2013. "Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1518-1528.
- Ha, Yuejiao & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Midway toward the 2 degree target: Adequacy and fairness of the Cancún pledges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 856-865.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang Lu & Hao Yu & Wei Yi-Ming, 2017.
"How Do Regional Interactions in Space Affect China’s Mitigation Targets and Economic Development?,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
257876, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Wang Lu & Hao Yu & Wei Yi-Ming, 2017. "How Do Regional Interactions in Space Affect China’s Mitigation Targets and Economic Development?," Working Papers 2017.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:607-619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, P. & Wang, M., 2016. "Carbon dioxide emissions allocation: A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 47-59.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:109:y:2019:i:c:p:438-447 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2122-:d:119248 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:552-:d:94959 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:63:y:2018:i:02:n:s0217590817400124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Jie Hu & Rong Han & Bao-Jun Tang, 2017. "Research on the initial allocation of carbon emission quotas: evidence from China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 1189-1208, January.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xuankai Deng & Yanhua Yu & Yanfang Liu, 2015. "Temporal and Spatial Variations in Provincial CO 2 Emissions in China from 2005 to 2015 and Assessment of a Reduction Plan," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Henri Waisman, 2016. "Global carbon pricing and the “Common But Differentiated Responsibilities”: the case of China," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 671-689, October.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:298-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 438-446.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Shi, Kaifang & Chen, Yun & Yu, Bailang & Xu, Tingbao & Chen, Zuoqi & Liu, Rui & Li, Linyi & Wu, Jianping, 2016. "Modeling spatiotemporal CO2 (carbon dioxide) emission dynamics in China from DMSP-OLS nighttime stable light data using panel data analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 523-533.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen, 2016. "Energy Internet: The business perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 212-222.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:914-:d:204848 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:95:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3408-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:92:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3297-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraman, Raja & Colapinto, Cinzia & La Torre, Davide & Malik, Tufail, 2017. "A Weighted Goal Programming model for planning sustainable development applied to Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1931-1939.
More about this item
KeywordsBurden sharing; Historical responsibility; Allocation; Proposals; Per-capita cumulative emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:130:y:2014:i:c:p:122-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.