A Comparison of Levels of GDP Per Capita in Developed and Developing Countries, 1700â€“1980
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anja Sautmann, 2011. "Partner Search and Demographics: The Marriage Squeeze in India," Working Papers 2011-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2000.
"International Comparisons of Real Product, 1820-1990: An Alternative Data Set,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1998. "International comparisons of real product, 19820-1990: an alternative dataset," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6177, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Yang, Jangho & Dai, Shuanping, 2020.
"Levels of structural change: An analysis of China's development push 1998-2014,"
100106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torsten Heinrich & Jangho Yang & Shuanping Dai, 2020. "Levels of structural change: An analysis of China's development push 1998-2014," Papers 2005.01882, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter F., 2005.
"Reexamining Rural Decline: How Changing Rural Classifications and Short Time Frames Affect Perceived Growth,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19408, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter F., 2005. "Reexamining Rural Decline: How Changing Rural Classifications and Short Time Frames Affect Perceived Growth," Working Papers 18222, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Derek Blades & Bart Van Ark & Harry X. Wu, 2010. "Angus Maddison (1926–2010)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 640-646, September.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014. "Душевой Ввп И Производительность Труда В России: Было Ли Догоняющее Развитие? [Russia`s per capita and per hour GDP dynamics: have we seen the cathing-up?]," MPRA Paper 56312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Issler, João Victor & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 1998. "Time-series properties and empirical evidence of growth and infraestructure: revised version," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 336, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Timothy J. Schmidt, 1994. "The rise of U.S. exports to East Asia and Latin America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 79(Q III), pages 67-86.
- Yuan, Tangjun & Fukao, Kyoji & Wu, Harry X., 2010. "Comparative output and labor productivity in manufacturing between China, Japan, Korea and the United States for ca. 1935 - A production-side PPP approach," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Kyoji Fukao & Harry X. Wu & Tangjun Yuan, 2008.
"Comparative Output and Labour Productivity in Manufacturing for China, Japan, Korea and the United States in Circa 1935 by a Production PPP Approach,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd08-018, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Wu, Harry X. & Yuan, Tangjun, 2009. "Comparative Output and Labour Productivity in Manufacturing for China, Japan, Korea and the United States in Circa 1935 by a Production PPP Approach," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-26, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ferrari, Guido, 2018. "Comparisons of GDP Over Time and Across Space: The State of the Art/Comparaciones del PIB a lo largo del tiempo y en el espacio: El estado del arte," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 36, pages 149-166, Enero.
- Issler, João Victor & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 1998. "Time-Series Properties and Empirical Evidence of Growth and Infrastructure," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 18(1), May.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Lu & Liao, Hua & Wang, Ke & Murty, Tad & Yan, Jinyue, 2014. "Responsibility accounting in carbon allocation: A global perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 122-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:43:y:1983:i:01:p:27-41_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.