Managing salinity and waterlogging in the Indus Basin of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qureshi, R.H. & Barrett-Lennard, E.G., 1998. "Saline Agriculture for Irrigated Land in Pakistan: A Handbook," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117728.
- Qureshi, A. S. & Shah, T. & Akhtar, M, 2003. "The groundwater economy of Pakistan," IWMI Working Papers H033572, International Water Management Institute.
- Smedema, L., 2000. "Irrigation-induced river salinization: five major irrigated basins in the arid zone," IWMI Books, Reports H026535, International Water Management Institute.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2007. "The groundwater economy of South Asia: an assessment of size, significance and socio-ecological impacts," IWMI Books, Reports H039669, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devkota, M. & Gupta, R.K. & Martius, C. & Lamers, J.P.A. & Devkota, K.P. & Sayre, K.D. & Vlek, P.L.G., 2015. "Soil salinity management on raised beds with different furrow irrigation modes in salt-affected lands," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 243-250.
- Shahid Amjad Chaudhry, 2010. "Pakistan: Indus Basin Water Strategy – Past, Present and Future," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 187-211, September.
- Ibrakhimov, Mirzakhayot & Martius, Christopher & Lamers, J.P.A. & Tischbein, Bernhard, 2011. "The dynamics of groundwater table and salinity over 17 years in Khorezm," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 52-61.
- Singh, Ajay, 2016. "Managing the water resources problems of irrigated agriculture through geospatial techniques: An overview," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 2-10.
- A. Chandio & T. Lee, 2012. "Managing Saline Water Intrusion in the Lower Indus Basin Aquifer," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(6), pages 1555-1576, April.
- Asad Qureshi & Zia Ahmad & Timothy Krupnik, 2015. "Moving from Resource Development to Resource Management: Problems, Prospects and Policy Recommendations for Sustainable Groundwater Management in Bangladesh," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(12), pages 4269-4283, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:95:y:2008:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.