Saline Agriculture for Irrigated Land in Pakistan: A Handbook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qadir, M. & Sharma, B.R. & Bruggeman, A. & Choukr-Allah, R. & Karajeh, F., 2007. "Non-conventional water resources and opportunities for water augmentation to achieve food security in water scarce countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Barrett-Lennard, E. G., 2002. "Restoration of saline land through revegetation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 213-226, February.
- Asghar, M. N. & Amnad, S. & Shafique, M. S. & Kahlown, M. A., 2001. "Root zone salinity management using fractional skimming wells with pressurized irrigation: Inception report," IWMI Working Papers H030206, International Water Management Institute.
- Mahmood, Khalid & Morris, Jim & Collopy, John & Slavich, Peter, 2001. "Groundwater uptake and sustainability of farm plantations on saline sites in Punjab province, Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Kahlown, M.A. & Ashraf, M. & Zia-ul-Haq, 2005. "Effect of shallow groundwater table on crop water requirements and crop yields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 24-35, July.
- Qureshi, A.S. & McCornick, P.G. & Qadir, M. & Aslam, Z., 2008. "Managing salinity and waterlogging in the Indus Basin of Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-10, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:117728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aciarau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.