Effect of shallow groundwater table on crop water requirements and crop yields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qureshi, R.H. & Barrett-Lennard, E.G., 1998. "Saline Agriculture for Irrigated Land in Pakistan: A Handbook," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 117728.
- Mejia, M. N. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Broughton, R. S., 2000. "Influence of water table management on corn and soybean yields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-89, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babajimopoulos, C. & Panoras, A. & Georgoussis, H. & Arampatzis, G. & Hatzigiannakis, E. & Papamichail, D., 2007. "Contribution to irrigation from shallow water table under field conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 205-210, September.
- Wu, Yao & Liu, Tingxi & Paredes, Paula & Duan, Limin & Pereira, Luis S., 2015. "Water use by a groundwater dependent maize in a semi-arid region of Inner Mongolia: Evapotranspiration partitioning and capillary rise," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 222-232.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:93-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nosetto, M.D. & Acosta, A.M. & Jayawickreme, D.H. & Ballesteros, S.I. & Jackson, R.B. & Jobbágy, E.G., 2013. "Land-use and topography shape soil and groundwater salinity in central Argentina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 120-129.
- Liu, Zhongyi & Chen, Hang & Huo, Zailin & Wang, Fengxin & Shock, Clinton C., 2016. "Analysis of the contribution of groundwater to evapotranspiration in an arid irrigation district with shallow water table," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 131-141.
- Vincent Pelletier & Jacques Gallichand & Silvio Gumiere & Steeve Pepin & Jean Caron, 2015. "Water Table Control for Increasing Yield and Saving Water in Cranberry Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R., 2015. "Effect of deficit irrigation and different saline groundwater depths on yield and water productivity of quinoa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 225-238.
- Florio, E.L. & Mercau, J.L. & Jobbágy, E.G. & Nosetto, M.D., 2014. "Interactive effects of water-table depth, rainfall variation, and sowing date on maize production in the Western Pampas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 75-83.
- Karimov, Akmal Kh. & Šimůnek, Jirka & Hanjra, Munir A. & Avliyakulov, Mirzaolim & Forkutsa, Irina, 2014. "Effects of the shallow water table on water use of winter wheat and ecosystem health: Implications for unlocking the potential of groundwater in the Fergana Valley (Central Asia)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 57-69.
- Fazlullah Akhtar & Bernhard Tischbein & Usman Awan, 2013. "Optimizing Deficit Irrigation Scheduling Under Shallow Groundwater Conditions in Lower Reaches of Amu Darya River Basin," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(8), pages 3165-3178, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:2:p:241-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrakhimov, Mirzakhayot & Martius, Christopher & Lamers, J.P.A. & Tischbein, Bernhard, 2011. "The dynamics of groundwater table and salinity over 17 years in Khorezm," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 52-61.
- Heuvelmans, Griet, 2010. "Development and credibility assessment of a metamodel relating water table depth to agricultural production," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1731-1741, November.
- Gao, Xiaoyu & Bai, Yining & Huo, Zailin & Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Xia, Yuhong & Steenhuis, Tammo S., 2017. "Deficit irrigation enhances contribution of shallow groundwater to crop water consumption in arid area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 116-125.
- Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R., 2015. "Effect of different saline groundwater depths and irrigation water salinities on yield and water use of quinoa in lysimeter," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 177-188.
- Ghamarnia, Houshang & Khodaei, Erfan, 2016. "Evidence on shallow groundwater use by edible green vegetables such as Solanum pseudoca psicum, Ocimum basilicum and Lepidium sativum in a semi-arid climate condition," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 198-210.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Qureshi, M. Ejaz, 2010. "Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 365-377, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:76:y:2005:i:1:p:24-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.