Long-term reduction of nitrogen fertilizer use through knowledge training in rice production in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heisey, Paul W. & Norton, George W., 2007. "Fertilizers and other farm chemicals," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: Robert Evenson & Prabhu Pingali (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 2741-2777, Elsevier.
- Madhu Khanna, 2001.
"Sequential Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies and its Implications for Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 35-51.
- Khanna, Madhu, 1999. "Sequential Adoption Of Site-Specific Technologies And Its Implications For Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21599, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Rozelle, Scott, 2011.
"Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer-level data,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-19.
- Jikun Huang & Xiaobing Wang & Huayong Zhi & Zhurong Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2011. "Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer‐level data," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Ma, Wenqi & Li, Jianhui & Ma, Lin & Wang, Fanghao & Sisák, István & Cushman, Gregory & Zhang, Fusuo, 2008. "Nitrogen flow and use efficiency in production and utilization of wheat, rice, and maize in China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 53-63, December.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cao, Jianmin & Huang, Jikun & Peng, Shaobing & Huang, Jianliang & Zhong, Xuhua & Zou, Yingbin & Yang, Jianchang & Buresh, Roland J., 2007. "Farmer participatory testing of standard and modified site-specific nitrogen management for irrigated rice in China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 331-340, May.
- HU, Ruifa & YANG, Zhijian & KELLY, Peter & HUANG, Jikun, 2009. "Agricultural extension system reform and agent time allocation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, C. & Sun, Y. & Hu, R., 2018. "Does urban-rural income inequality increase agricultural fertilizer or pesticide use? A provincial panel data analysis in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277033, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pan, Dan & Zhang, Ning, 2018. "The Role of Agricultural Training on Fertilizer Use Knowledge: A Randomized Controlled Experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 77-91.
- Wang, Mengru & Ma, Lin & Strokal, Maryna & Chu, Yanan & Kroeze, Carolien, 2018. "Exploring nutrient management options to increase nitrogen and phosphorus use efficiencies in food production of China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 58-72.
- He, Wentian & Jiang, Rong & He, Ping & Yang, Jingyi & Zhou, Wei & Ma, Jinchuan & Liu, Yingxia, 2018. "Estimating soil nitrogen balance at regional scale in China’s croplands from 1984 to 2014," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 125-135.
More about this item
KeywordsNitrogen fertilizer; SSNM; Knowledge training; Extension; Farmers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:135:y:2015:i:c:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.