Agricultural extension system reform and agent time allocation in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jikun Huang & Fangbin Qiao & Linxiu Zhang & Scott Rozelle, 2000. "Farm Pesticide, Rice Production, and Human Health," EEPSEA Research Report rr2000051, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2000.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006.
"Fiscal decentralization and political centralization in China: Implications for growth and inequality,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 713-726, December.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Political Centralization in China: Implications for Growth and Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 093, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jock R. Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural Extension: Good Intentions and Hard Realities," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 41-60.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2007.
"The Illusion of Sustainability,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1007-1065.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2004. "The Illusion of Sustainability," CID Working Papers 112, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2004. "The Illusion of Sustainability," NBER Working Papers 10324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremer, Michael Robert & Miguel, Edward A., 2004. "The Illusion of Sustainability," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt94p8w1d7, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2004. "The Illusion of Sustainability," Working Papers 35, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2004. "The illusion of sustainability," Natural Field Experiments 00287, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Daoyun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2010.
"The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption of Income Inequality in Rural China,"
Working Papers in Economics
10/41, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Dayun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2011. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adaption on Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ding, Shijun & Meriluoto, Laura & Reed, W. Robert & Tao, Dayun & Wu, Haitao, 2011. "The impact of agricultural technology adoption on income inequality in rural China: Evidence from southern Yunnan Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 344-356, September.
- Weber, Daniela, 2011. "Agri-environmental attitudes of Chinese farmers – The impact of social and cognitive determinants," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108964, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chen, Ruijian & Huang, Jikun & Qiao, Fangbin, 2013. "Farmers' knowledge on pest management and pesticide use in Bt cotton production in china," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 15-24.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "Technical Efficiency Under Producer’S Individual Technology: A Metafrontier Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126755, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bin Wu & Liyan Zhang, 2013. "Farmer innovation diffusion via network building: a case of winter greenhouse diffusion in China," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 641-651, December.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9765-z is not listed on IDEAS
- JIA, Xiangping & HUANG, Jikun & XU, Zhigang, 2012. "Marketing of farmer professional cooperatives in the wave of transformed agrofood market in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 665-674.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Huang, Jikun, 2012.
"Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in western China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 962-974.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Cui, Yongwei & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in Western China," IFPRI discussion papers 1037, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pranay VERMA & Neena SINHA, 2016. "Technology Acceptance Model Revisited For Mobile Based Agricultural Extension Services In India," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(4), pages 29-38, December.
- Dan Pan, 2014. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension on Farmer Nutrient Management Behavior in Chinese Rice Production: A Household-Level Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-22, September.
- Yamada, Nanae & Sui, Shuyan, 2013. "Response of local producers to agro-food port rejection : the case of Chinese vegetable exports," IDE Discussion Papers 390, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:77-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & Huang, Zhurong & Jia, Xiangping & Hu, Ruifa & Xiang, Cheng, 2015. "Long-term reduction of nitrogen fertilizer use through knowledge training in rice production in China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 105-111.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture Extension Reform Agent China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.