Encouraging system learning in two poultry subsectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Ison, R. L. & Maiteny, P. T. & Carr, S., 1997. "Systems methodologies for sustainable natural resources research and development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-272, October.
- Devaux, André & Horton, Douglas & Velasco, Claudio & Thiele, Graham & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Reinoso, Iván & Ordinola, Miguel, 2009. "Collective action for market chain innovation in the Andes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-38, February.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Horton, Douglas & Mackay, Ronald, 2003. "Using evaluation to enhance institutional learning and change: recent experiences with agricultural research and development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 127-142, November.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Hall, Andrew & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Clark, Norman & Yoganand, B., 2003. "From measuring impact to learning institutional lessons: an innovation systems perspective on improving the management of international agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 213-241, November.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Aarts, Noelle & Leeuwis, Cees, 2010. "Adaptive management in agricultural innovation systems: The interactions between innovation networks and their environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 390-400, July.
- Ricardo Ramirez, 2001. "Understanding the approaches for accommodating multiple stakeholders' interests," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 264-285.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vänninen, Irene & Pereira-Querol, Marco & Engeström, Yrjö, 2015. "Generating transformative agency among horticultural producers: An activity-theoretical approach to transforming Integrated Pest Management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 38-49.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem innovation; Design; Learning; System analysis; Poultry subsectors; Sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:115:y:2013:i:c:p:29-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .