The adoption of intensive monocrop horticulture in southern Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Poulton & Andrew Dorward & Jonathan Kydd, 1998. "The revival of smallholder cash crops in Africa: public and private roles in the provision of finance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 85-103.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie & Crawford, Eric & Diagana, Bocar & Dione, Josue & Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Boughton, Duncan, 1997. "Promoting sustainable intensification and productivity growth in Sahel agriculture after macroeconomic policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-327, August.
- Strasberg, Paul J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K. & Karanja, Daniel David & Strauss, John, 1999.
"Effects of Agricultural Commercialization on Food Crop Input Use and Productivity in Kenya,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
54675, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Strasberg, Paul J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K. & Karanja, Daniel David & Strauss, John, 1999. "Effects of Agricultural Commercialization on Food Crop Input Use and Productivity in Kenya," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11463, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Binswanger, Hans P & McIntire, John, 1987. "Behavioral and Material Determinants of Production Relations in Land-Abundant Tropical Agriculture," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 73-99, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Parrot & Clovis Dongmo & Michel Ndoumbé & Christine Poubom, 2008. "Horticulture, livelihoods, and urban transition in Africa: evidence from South-West Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 245-256, September.
- Noah, Kibet, 2010. "The Role of Extraneous Incentives and Drivers in Farm Enterprise Diversification: A Study of Passion-Fruit (Passiflora edulis) Uptake in Uasin-Gishu County, Kenya," Research Theses 243463, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Foundjem-Tita, Divine & D’Haese, Marijke & Speelman, Stjin & Degrande, Ann & Gyau, Amos & Van Damme, Patrick & Tchoundjeu, Zac & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2014. "Would strictly enforced forestry regulations affect farmers’ stated intentions to plant indigenous fruits trees? Insights from Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 95-106.
- Dorothé Yong Ngondjeb & Bernadette Dia Kamgnia & Patrick Nje & Michel Havard, 2014. "L’Évaluation économique de l'investissement dans la conservation des sols: Le cas des aménagements antiérosifs dans le bassin versant du lac Lagdo au Cameroun," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 393-410, September.
- Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T., 2012. "Estimation of Actual and Potential Adoption Rates and Determinants of NERICA Rice Varieties in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126069, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Keho, Yaya & Gockowski, James & David, Soniia, 2007.
"Investing in agrochemicals in the cocoa sector of Côte d’Ivoire: Hypotheses, evidence and policy implications,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-22, September.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Keho, Yaya & Gockowski, Jim & David, Soniia, 2007. "Investing in agrochemicals in the cocoa sector of Côte d’Ivoire: hypotheses, evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 14656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Martey & Prince Etwire & Alexander Wiredu & Wilson Dogbe, 2014. "Factors influencing willingness to participate in multi-stakeholder platform by smallholder farmers in Northern Ghana: implication for research and development," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:30:y:2004:i:3:p:195-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.