Short-term employment transitions of the Canadian labour force: rural-urban differences in underemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neumark, David & Polsky, Daniel & Hansen, Daniel, 1999.
"Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages S29-64, October.
- David Neumark & Daniel Polsky & Daniel Hansen, 1997. "Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990's," NBER Working Papers 6330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1993.
"The empirical status of job search theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-24, June.
- Ottar Brox, 1995. "Full Employment and the Buffer Function," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 69-77.
- Jill L. Findeis & Leif Jensen, 1998. "Employment Opportunities in Rural Areas: Implications for Poverty in a Changing Policy Environment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1000-1007.
- Bryden, John & Bollman, Ray, 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 185-197, March.
- David Freshwater, 1997. "Farm Production Policy Versus Rural Life Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1515-1524.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-23.
- Shirley L. Porterfield, 1998. "On the Precipice of Reform: Welfare Spell Durations for Rural, Female-Headed Families," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 994-999.
- Bryden, John Marshall & Bollman, Ray D., 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Euan Phimister & Mark Shucksmith & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2000. "The Dynamics of Low Pay in Rural Households: Exploratory Analysis Using the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 61-76.
- Jack C. Stabler, 1999. "original: Rural America: A challenge to regional scientists," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-14.
- John L. Eltinge & William M. Sribney, 1997. "Some basic concepts for design-based analysis of complex survey data," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(31).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:30:y:2004:i:2:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.