Short-term employment transitions of the Canadian labour force: rural-urban differences in underemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumark, David & Polsky, Daniel & Hansen, Daniel, 1999.
"Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 29-64, October.
- David Neumark & Daniel Polsky & Daniel Hansen, 1997. "Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990's," NBER Working Papers 6330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-23.
- Devine, T. J. & Kiefer, N. M., 1995.
"The empirical status of job search theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Euan Phimister & Mark Shucksmith & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2000. "The Dynamics of Low Pay in Rural Households: Exploratory Analysis Using the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 61-76.
- Jack C. Stabler, 1999. "original: Rural America: A challenge to regional scientists," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-14.
- Bryden, John & Bollman, Ray, 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 185-197, March.
- John L. Eltinge & William M. Sribney, 1997. "Some basic concepts for design-based analysis of complex survey data," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(31).
- Shirley L. Porterfield, 1998. "On the Precipice of Reform: Welfare Spell Durations for Rural, Female-Headed Families," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 994-999.
- Ottar Brox, 1995. "Full Employment and the Buffer Function," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 69-77.
- David Freshwater, 1997. "Farm Production Policy Versus Rural Life Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1515-1524.
- Jill L. Findeis & Leif Jensen, 1998. "Employment Opportunities in Rural Areas: Implications for Poverty in a Changing Policy Environment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1000-1007.
- Bryden, John Marshall & Bollman, Ray D., 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Chi-Fang & Eamon, Mary Keegan, 2011. "Patterns and correlates of involuntary unemployment and underemployment in single-mother families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 820-828, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:30:y:2004:i:2:p:129-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.