The empirical status of job search theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Jörn H. & Lutz, Andreas, 2008. "Determinanten des Erfolgs staatlich geförderter Existenzgründungen – eine empirische Untersuchung," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2968, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2007. "Observed and unobserved determinants of unemployment insurance benefit sanctions in Germany: Evidence from matched individual and regional administrative data," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-107, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Joern H. Block & Marcus Wagner, 2010.
"Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earning s Differentials,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 62(2), pages 154-174, April.
- Block, Joern & Wagner, Marcus, 2006. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Characteristics and Earnings Differentials," MPRA Paper 610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan & Weersink, Alfons, 2002. "Short-Term Employment Transitions Of The Canadian Labour Force: Rural-Urban Differences," Working Papers 34143, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lars Behrenz, 2001. "Who Gets The Job And Why? An Explorative Study Of Employers’ Recruitment Behavior," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 255-278, November.
- Sigal Alon & Marta Tienda, 2000. "Employment and Wage Consequences of Young Women's Labor Force and Job Transitions," Working Papers 318, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Office of Population Research..
- Hwei-Lin Chuang, 1999. "Estimating the determinants of the unemployment duration for college graduates in Taiwan," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(10), pages 677-681.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:269-287. is not listed on IDEAS
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Theory," Working Papers 05-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Maré, Dave C. & Sanderson, Lynda & Fabling, Richard, 2014.
"Earnings and Employment in Foreign-Owned Firms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David C Mare & Lynda Sanderson & Richard Fabling, 2014. "Earnings and Employment in Foreign-owned Firms," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- David C. Maré & Lynda Sanderson & Richard Fabling, 2014. "Earnings and Employment in Foreign-owned Firms," Working Papers 14_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part I: Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1994. "The unemployed's financial resources and the probality of re-employment," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David, 2011.
"Work and home location: Possible role of social networks,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 323-331, May.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2006. "Work and Home Location: Possible Role of Social Networks," Working Papers 201102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jos van Ommeren & Gerard J. van den Berg & Cees Gorter, 2000.
"Estimating the Marginal Willingness to Pay for Commuting,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 541-563.
- Ommeren, Jos van & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Gorter, Cees, 1998. "Estimating the marginal willingness to pay for commuting," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "Sequential or Non-sequential Recruitment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-109/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Sep 2008.
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Kristian Nielsen & Florian Noseleit & Bram Timmermans, 2018.
"Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: a story of signaling and matching,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 269-287.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Nielsen, Kristian & Noseleit, Florian & Timmermans, Bram, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, human capital, and labor demand: A story of signaling and matching," HWWI Research Papers 166, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59029 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Commuting: In Search of Jobs and Residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 402-421, November.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants, Part II: Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2014.
"Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-sequential Search?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 432-455, June.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2009. "Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-Sequential Search?," IZA Discussion Papers 4008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2002.
"Strategies D'Insertion Et Duree D'Acces Au Premier Emploi
[Job search strategies and unemployment duration before the first job]," MPRA Paper 10500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan & Weersink, Alfons, 2004. "Short-term employment transitions of the Canadian labour force: rural-urban differences in underemployment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 129-142, March.
- Piil Damm, Anna & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Employment Effects of Dispersal Policies on Refugee Immigrants: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 04-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:1:y:1993:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.