Regional integration and the labour market: the Brazilian case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71, January.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1980. "The Leontief Paradox, Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 495-503, June.
- Gregory, Mary & Zissimos, Ben & Greenhalgh, Christine, 2001. "Jobs for the Skilled: How Technology, Trade, and Domestic Demand Changed the Structure of UK Employment, 1979-90," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 20-46, January.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Freeman, 1992. "Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number borj92-1, March.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Maurício Mesquita Moreira, 2001. "Os impactos da abertura comercial sobre a remuneração relativa do trabalho no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td158, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsANALISIS ECONOMICO; DATOS ESTADISTICOS; EMPLEO; INTEGRACION ECONOMICA; LIBRE COMERCIO; MERCADO DE TRABAJO; NEGOCIACIONES COMERCIALES; TRATADOS; ECONOMIC ANALYSIS; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; EMPLOYMENT; FREE TRADE; LABOUR MARKET; STATISTICAL DATA; TRADE NEGOTIATIONS; TREATIES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:11119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.