Market Changes, Business Cycles and Fluctuations in Electricity Prices - EU Evidence from Germany and Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mustafa SAATCÝ & Yasemin DUMRUL, 2013. "The Relationship Between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence From A Structural Break Analysis For Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 20-29.
- Zachmann, Georg, 2008. "Electricity wholesale market prices in Europe: Convergence?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1659-1671, July.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Lundgren, Jens & Yu, Haishan, 2012. "Why do electricity prices jump? Empirical evidence from the Nordic electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1774-1781.
- Park, Haesun & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2006. "Price dynamics among U.S. electricity spot markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 81-101, January.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2009.
"Market structure and the stability and volatility of electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 278-288, March.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2008. "Market Structure and the Stability and Volatility of Electricity Prices," Working Papers in Economics 327, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-05-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric L. Prentis, 2014. "U.S. Electrical System Reliability: Deregulated Retail Choice States’ Evidence and Market Modeling," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 588-598.
More about this item
KeywordsPrices oscillation; Business Cycles; EU; Economic development; Supply-Demand; Forecasting and simulations; Electricity;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2013-02-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .