Tourism and Economic Growth in Jordan: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Frameworks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdulkarim K. Alhowaish, 2016. "Is Tourism Development a Sustainable Economic Growth Strategy in the Long Run? Evidence from GCC Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-10, June.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2010.
"Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 287-303, September.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence," Working Paper series 41_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Reneé van Eyden & Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in South Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4381-4398, December.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Renee van Eyden & Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Time-Varying Linkages between Tourism Receipts and Economic Growth in South Africa," Working Papers 201363, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bekiros, Stelios D. & Diks, Cees G.H., 2008.
"The relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: Cointegration, linear and nonlinear causality,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2673-2685, September.
- Bekiros, S. & Diks, C.G.H., 2007. "The Relationship between Crude Oil Spot and Futures Prices: Cointegration, Linear and Nonlinear Causality," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2013. "The relationship between international tourism and economic growth: the case of Morocco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 44102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Tourism, Development and Growth: International Evidence and Lessons for Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 3(2), pages 3-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism Receipts; Economic Growth; Linear and Nonlinear Frameworks; Jordan;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2017-01-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.