Quantiles autocorrelation in stock markets returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baur, Dirk G. & Dimpfl, Thomas & Jung, Robert C., 2012.
"Stock return autocorrelations revisited: A quantile regression approach,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 254-265.
- Baur, Dirk G. & Dimpfl, Thomas & Jung, Robert C., 2012. "Stock return autocorrelations revisited: A quantile regression approach," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 24, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank, 2009.
"From turmoil to crisis: Dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1350-1374, December.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2009. "From turmoil to crisis: dislocations in the FX swap market before and after the failure of Lehman Brothers," BIS Working Papers 285, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chuang, Chia-Chang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi, 2009.
"Causality in quantiles and dynamic stock return-volume relations,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1351-1360, July.
- Chia-Chang Chuang & Chung-Ming Kuan & Hsin-yi Lin, 2007. "Causality in Quantiles and Dynamic Stock Return-Volume Relations," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Campbell, Rachel A.J. & Forbes, Catherine S. & Koedijk, Kees G. & Kofman, Paul, 2008. "Increasing correlations or just fat tails?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 287-309, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2012. "Analysis of the Tail Dependence Structure in the Global Markets: A Pair Copula Construction Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1151-1161.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gębka, Bartosz & Wohar, Mark E., 2013. "The determinants of quantile autocorrelations: Evidence from the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 51-61.
More about this item
KeywordsAutocorrelation; Quantile regression; Stock returns.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.