Straightening out the concept of direct and indirect input requirements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ferran Sancho, 2011. "Straightening out the concept of direct and indirect input requirements," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 887.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Eve Chiapello & A. Hurand, 2011. "Contribution," Post-Print hal-00681170, HAL.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, March.
- Theodore Mariolis & Eleftheria Rodousaki, 2011. "Total Requirements for Gross Output and Intersectoral Linkages: A Note on Dmitriev's Contribution to the Theory of Profits ," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 67-75.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferran Sancho, 2013.
"Some conceptual difficulties regarding ‘net’ multipliers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 537-552, October.
- Ferran Sancho, 2012. "Some Conceptual Difficulties Regarding 'Net' Multipliers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 910.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoutput multipliers; input multipliers;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.