Contest with cooperative behavior: a note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyung Hwan Baik & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "Contests with spying," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 441-451, September.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2009. "Strategy and Dynamics in Contests," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199549603.
- Christian Riis & Derek J. Clark, 1997. "Contest success functions: an extension," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 201-204.
- Gil S. Epstein & Carsten Hefeker, 2003.
"Lobbying contests with alternative instruments,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, pages 81-89.
- Cukierman, A., 1999. "Establishing a Reputation for Dependability by Means of Inflation Targets," Discussion Paper 1999-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco A. Haan & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2003.
"Rent Seeking with Efforts and Bids,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, pages 215-235.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & THOMAS, Alban & TREICH, Nicolas, "undated". "Correlated risks and the value of information," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2358, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & A. Thomas & N. Treich, 2011. "Correlated risks and the value of information," Post-Print halshs-00780314, HAL.
- Marco A. Haan & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2003. "Rent Seeking with Efforts and Bids," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 215-235.
- Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2009. "Contested water rights," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Raul Caruso, 2008. "Reciprocity in the shadow of threat," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), pages 91-111.
More about this item
Keywordscontest; cooperative and competitive efforts; contest success function;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.