The relative efficiency of stockmarkets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-Wei Tan, 1999. "Estimating the Complexity Function of Financial Time Series: An Estimation Based on Predictive Stochastic Complexity," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1143, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Gruen & Michael Plumb & Andrew Stone, 2005.
"How Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset-Price Bubbles?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(3), December.
- David Gruen & Michael Plumb & Andrew Stone, 2003. "How Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset-price Bubbles?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Anthony Richards & Tim Robinson (ed.), Asset Prices and Monetary Policy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Meredith Beechey & David Gruen & James Vickery, 2000. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis: A Survey," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gruen, David & Plumb, Michael & Stone, Andrew, 2005. "How Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset-Price Bubbles?," MPRA Paper 833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2015. "Financial Market Efficiency Should be Gauged in Relative Rather than Absolute Terms," MPRA Paper 64497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apartsin, Yevgenia & Maymon, Yafit & Cohen, Yuval & Singer, Gonen, 2013. "Nationality and risk attitude: Testing differences and similarities of investors' behavior in selected financial markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 114-118.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Alvarez, Jesus, 2012. "A multiscale entropy approach for market efficiency," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 64-69.
- Rodriguez, E. & Aguilar-Cornejo, M. & Femat, R. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J., 2014. "US stock market efficiency over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time scales," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 554-564.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Delahaye, Jean-Paul & Ma, Lin & Zenil, Hector, 2014.
"Algorithmic complexity of financial motions,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 336-347.
- O. Brandouy & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil & Jean-Paul Delahaye, 2012. "Algorithmic complexity of financial motions," Post-Print hal-00802537, HAL.
- Olivier Brandouy & Jean-Paul Delahaye & Lin Ma & Hector Zenil, 2012. "Algorithmic Complexity of Financial Motions," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1204, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Giglio, Ricardo & Da Silva, Sergio, 2009. "Ranking the stocks listed on Bovespa according to their relative efficiency," MPRA Paper 22720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortiz-Cruz, Alejandro & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose, 2012. "Efficiency of crude oil markets: Evidences from informational entropy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 365-373.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Espinosa-Paredes, Gilberto, 2012. "Is the US stock market becoming weakly efficient over time? Evidence from 80-year-long data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5643-5647.
- Kei Takeuchi & Akimichi Takemura & Masayuki Kumon, 2011. "New Procedures for Testing Whether Stock Price Processes are Martingales," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Martina, Esteban & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Escarela-Perez, Rafael & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose, 2011. "Multiscale entropy analysis of crude oil price dynamics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 936-947, September.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08g10001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.