Estimating the Algorithmic Complexity of Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreia Dionisio & Rui Menezes & Diana A. Mendes, 2007. "Entropy and Uncertainty Analysis in Financial Markets," Papers 0709.0668, arXiv.org.
- Armin Shmilovici & Yael Alon-Brimer & Shmuel Hauser, 2003.
"Using a Stochastic Complexity Measure to Check the Efficient Market Hypothesis,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 273-284, October.
- Yael Alon- Brimer & Armin Shmilovici & Shmuel Hauser, 2002. "Using a Stochastic Complexity Measure to Check the Efficient Market Hypothesis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 272, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giglio, Ricardo & Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Gleria, Iram & Da Silva, Sergio, 2008. "Algorithmic complexity theory and the relative efficiency of financial markets," MPRA Paper 8704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krongthong Khairiree & Chonnart Meenanun, 2015. "Students? Project-Based Learning: Local Commercial Products and Marketing Mix," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604495, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1504.04296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.