Deepening the Measuring of Technical Inefficiency in Private Farming in Georgia: Locally Parametric Regression
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.usc.es/economet/info.htm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greene, William H., 1982. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic frontier production models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 285-289, February.
- Christopher Barrett, 1993.
"On the Price Risk and the Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
369, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Christopher BARRETT, 1993. "On The Price Risk And The Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Staff Papers 369, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- B. F. Stanton, 1978. "Perspective on Farm Size," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(5), pages 727-737.
- Taslim, M A, 1989. "Supervision Problems and the Size-Productivity Relation in Bangladesh Agriculture," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(1), pages 55-71, February.
- Gozalo, Pedro & Linton, Oliver, 2000. "Local nonlinear least squares: Using parametric information in nonparametric regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 63-106, November.
- Varian, Hal R, 1984. "The Nonparametric Approach to Production Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 579-597, May.
- Bauer, Paul W., 1990. "Recent developments in the econometric estimation of frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 39-56.
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Temel, Tugrul T. & Li, Farong, 1997. "The Role Of Farm Ownership In Off-Farm Work Participation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Feder, Gershon, 1985. "The relation between farm size and farm productivity : The role of family labor, supervision and credit constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 297-313, August.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Hidalgo, Javier & Li, Qi, 1996. "A nonparametric test for poolability using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, December.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 1985. "Farm size, land yields and the agricultural production function: An analysis for fifteen developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 513-534, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:2:y2005:i:1_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.