Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic frontier production models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Taylor, John B, 1976. "On an Efficient Two-Step Estimator for Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Models with Autoregressive Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 362-376, June.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1979. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 243-252, June.
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1973. "The use of incomplete observations in multiple regression analysis : A generalized least squares approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 317-328, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temel, T. & Lucas, A., 2005. "Deepening the Measuring of Technical Inefficiency in Private Farming in Georgia: Locally Parametric Regression," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1), pages 115-138.
- Mohamed El Arbi Chaffai, 1989. "Estimation de frontières de production et de l'inefficacité technique. Application aux entreprises tunisiennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 67-73.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2016.
"A spatial autoregressive stochastic frontier model for panel data with asymmetric efficiency spillovers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 289-300.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "A Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model for Panel Data with Asymmetric Efficiency Spillovers," Working Papers 15-014, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "Production Efficiency and Agricultural Technologies in the Ethiopian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 404, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Barnum, Howard, 1992. "Hospital cost functions for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1044, The World Bank.
- Park, Soo-Uk & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste, 2000. "The efficiency of conventional fuel power plants in South Korea: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Abid A. Burki & Haq Nawaz Shah, 1998. "Stochastic Frontier and Technical Efficiency of Farms in Irrigated Areas of Pakistan's Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 275-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:18:y:1982:i:2:p:285-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .