La Posición Investigadora De Los Sistemas Universitarios Regionales A Través De Su Producción Científica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2011-edu-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nick Nunnington, 2011. "Global Perspectives," ERES eres2011_edu_104, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Adela García Aracil & Davinia Palomares Montero, 2010. "Fuzzy cluster analysis on Spanish public universities," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5,in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 49, pages 976-994 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Jamil Salmi, 2009. "The Challenge of Establishing World-Class Universities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2600.
More about this item
Keywordsrankings; investigación; producción científica; CC. AA.; rankings; research; scientific production; Spanish regions;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:12:y2012:i:3_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.