Small Business Clusters in Oklahoma: MAR or Jacobs Effects?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Spatial Analysis Of Employment And Population Density: The Case Of The Agglomeration Of Dijon, 1999," Urban/Regional 0310003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Kiat-Ying Seah & James D. Shilling, 2004. "Is It What We Do or How We Do It? New Evidence on Agglomeration Economies and Metropolitan Growth," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 265-295, June.
- Pierre Philippe Combes & GillesDuranton & Henry G.Overman, 2005.
"Agglomeration And The Adjustment Of The Spatial Economy,"
001953, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Henry Overman, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Adjustment of the Spatial Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0689, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G., 2005. "Agglomeration and the adjustment of the spatial economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 675, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Overman, Henry G, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Adjustment of the Spatial Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 311-316, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1862, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hector Rocha, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Development: The Role of Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 363-400, October.
- Justman, Moshe, 1994. "The Effect of Local Demand on Industry Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 742-753, November.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Pierre Goovaerts & Geoffrey M. Jacquez, 2005. "Detection of temporal changes in the spatial distribution of cancer rates using local Moran’s I and geostatistically simulated spatial neutral models," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 137-159, October.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2001. "A Note on the Spatial Correlation Structure of County-Level Growth in the U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 433-449.
- Joshua Drucker & Edward Feser, 2007. "Regional Industrial Dominance, Agglomeration Economies, and Manufacturing Plant Productivity," Working Papers 07-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leo van Wissen, 2004. "A Spatial Interpretation of the Density Dependence Model in Industrial Demography," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 253-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. G. Popkova & L. S. Shakhovskaya & S. A. Abramov & A. S. Natsubidze, 2016. "Ecological clusters as a tool of improving the environmental safety in developing countries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1049-1057, August.
- Evgeny V. Frank & Oksana V. Mashevskaya & Lilia V. Ermolina, 2016. "Innovational Mechanism of Implementation of Cluster Initiatives in Business," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 179-188.
- Kirill Gerasimov & Nikolai Prosvirkin, 2015. "System of Control of Effectiveness of Enterprise Cooperation in Industrial Cluster," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 263-270.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; Spatial Clusters; Economic Agglomerations; Industrial Concentration; US;
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:10:y2010:i:2_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.