Empirical Evidence Regarding Regulatory Burdens And Global Income Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2004.
"Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-165, June.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind & Trebbi, Francesco, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 3643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CID Working Papers 97, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2005.
"Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of growth?,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 69-97, January.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2005. "Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of growth?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7364, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2004. "Deep determinants of economic growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 587-590.
- FULLERTON, Thomas M. & DE LEON, Marycruz & KELLEY, Brian W., 2007. "Regulatory Burdens And International Income Performance," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Felipe I. Galan & Wm. Doyle Smith & Adam G. Walke, 2014.
"An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States,"
Applied Economics and Finance,
Redfame publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 11-20, November.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Galan, Felipe I. & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Walke, Adam G., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States," MPRA Paper 59592, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kababie, Kababie & Boehmer, Charles R., 2012. "International trade and economic growth in Mexico," MPRA Paper 42991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangel González Erick & Torre Cepeda Leonardo E., 2014. "Determinants of the Cost of Starting a Business in Mexico," Working Papers 2014-25, Banco de México.
More about this item
KeywordsRed Tape; International Income Performance;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eedein:v:10:y2010:i:10_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.