Institutional framework and economic development: international evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Paul J. & Maher, Michael W., 1986. "A comparison of bribery and bidding in thin markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-5.
- Keefer, Philip & Knack, Stephen, 1997. "Why Don't Poor Countries Catch Up? A Cross-National Test of Institutional Explanation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 590-602, July.
- Abbas Grammy & Djeto Assane, 1997. "New Evidence on the effect of human capital on economic growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 121-124.
- Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald, 1986. "A note on competitive bribery games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 337-341.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Scully, Gerald W & Slottje, Daniel J, 1991. "Ranking Economic Liberty across Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 121-152, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Fedderke & John Luiz & Raphael Kadt, 2008.
"Using fractionalization indexes: deriving methodological principles for growth studies from time series evidence,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-278, January.
- Johannes Fedderke & J.M. Luiz & R.H. J. de Kadt, 2005. "Using Fractionalization Indexes: deriving methodological principles for growth studies from time series evidence," Working Papers 05, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2007.
"On the rationale of bank lending in pre-crisis Thailand,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1077-1089.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Chodechai Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2005. "On the Rationale of Bank Lending in Pre-Crisis Thailand," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-326, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013.
"A cross-country analysis of electricity market reforms: Potential contribution of New Institutional Economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 239-251.
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "A cross country analysis of electricity market reforms: potential contribution of New Institutional Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1232, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "A cross-country analysis of electricity market reforms: Potential contribution of New Institutional Economics," MPRA Paper 47496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "What drives liberal policies in developing countries?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/587, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Siudek, Tomasz & Zawojska, Aldona, 2014. "Quality of national governance and rural development: The case of the European Union countries," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chan, Sok-Gee & Koh, Eric H.Y. & Zainir, Fauzi & Yong, Chen-Chen, 2015. "Market structure, institutional framework and bank efficiency in ASEAN 5," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 84-112.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Baklanova, Olena, 2012.
"Способы формирования контрактных институтов: эволюция versus революция
[Means of institutional formation: evolution versus revolution]," MPRA Paper 50172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2006. "Economic freedom and economic growth: Does specification make a difference?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Diana Patricia Niño Muñoz, 2015. "Calidad de vida y el desarrollo institucional de los municipios petroleros de Colombia (2000-2010)," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 203-230, July-Dece.
- Siudek, Tomasz & Drabarczyk, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wzrost i rozwój gospodarczy a efektywność finansowa banków komercyjnych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30).
- Tamilina, Larysa & Baklanova, Olena, 2012.
"Способы формирования контрактных институтов как факторы экономического ростa: сравнительный анализ
[Means of economic institutional formation as determinants of economic growth: a comparative analy," MPRA Paper 50171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Falzon, Joseph, 2013. "The Challenges of Productivity Growth in the Small Island States of Europe: A Critical Look of Malta and Cyprus," MPRA Paper 62489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Essays on Electricity Market Reforms: A Cross-Country Applied Approach," MPRA Paper 47139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efendic, Adnan & Pugh, Geoff & Adnett, Nick, 2011. "Institutions and economic performance: A meta-regression analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 586-599, September.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2012. "When formal institutions fail in fostering economic growth: the case of post-communist countries," MPRA Paper 48352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:17:p:1811-1817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.