Impact Of Corruption On Bank Profitability In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Toni Uhomoibhi ABURIME, 2009. "Impact of corruption on bank profitability in Nigeria," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09, pages 7-16 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Kim, Daesik & Santomero, Anthony M, 1988. " Risk in Banking and Capital Regulation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1219-1233, December.
- Uhomoibhi Toni Aburime, 2009. "Impact of Political Affiliation on Bank Profitability in Nigeria," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 5(3), pages 251-261, September.
- Koehn, Michael & Santomero, Anthony M, 1980. " Regulation of Bank Capital and Portfolio Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1235-1244, December.
- Gastanaga, Victor M. & Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Pashamova, Bistra, 1998. "Host Country Reforms and FDI Inflows: How Much Difference do they Make?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1299-1314, July.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "How does competition impact bank risk-taking?," Working Paper Series 2007-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Hartwell, 2015. "Après le déluge: Institutions, the Global Financial Crisis, and Bank Profitability in Transition," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 497-524, July.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:83-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013.
"Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(10), pages 113-124, October.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi, Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29640, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2011.
- Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does corruption impede economic growth in Pakistan?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 622-633.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Profitability; Corruption; Nigeria;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2009:i:2:p:50-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.