Counting unreported abortions: A binomial-thinned zero-inflated Poisson model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2013. "Regression Analysis of Count Data," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107667273.
- Papadopoulos, Georgios & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2008. "Identification issues in models for underreported counts," Economics Discussion Papers 3552, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- R. Winkelmann, 1998. "Count data models with selectivity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 339-359.
- Papadopoulos, Georgios & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2012. "Identification issues in some double-index models for non-negative data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 365-367.
- Adimora, A.A. & Schoenbach, V.J. & Doherty, I.A., 2007. "Concurrent sexual partnerships among men in the United States," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 97(12), pages 2230-2237.
- Daniel Goodkind, 2011. "Child Underreporting, Fertility, and Sex Ratio Imbalance in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 291-316, February.
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2014. "Immigration status and property crime: an application of estimators for underreported outcomes," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2013.
"Consistent Estimation Of Zero‐Inflated Count Models,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 673-686, June.
- Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2009. "Consistent estimation of zero-inflated count models," SOI - Working Papers 0908, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2011.
- Jagannathan, R., 2001. "Relying on surveys to understand abortion behavior: Some cautionary evidence," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 91(11), pages 1825-1831.
- Athena Tapales & Lawrence Finer, 2015. "Unintended pregnancy and the changing demography of American women, 1987-2008," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(45), pages 1257-1270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine I. Tierney, 2019. "Abortion Underreporting in Add Health: Findings and Implications," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 38(3), pages 417-428, June.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:36:y:2017:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.