Which institutions matter? Separating the chaff from the wheat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nabli, Mustapha K. & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1989. "The New Institutional Economics and its applicability to development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1333-1347, September.
- Erica Field, 2007. "Entitled to Work: Urban Property Rights and Labor Supply in Peru," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1561-1602.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009.
"Inequality in Landownership, the Emergence of Human-Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 143-179.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2005. "Inequality in Landownership, the Emergence of Human-Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," Working Papers 2005-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Omar Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2006. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_001, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B & Sanchez, Nicolas, 1993.
"Tribes, Chiefs, and Transhumance: A Comparative Institutional Analysis,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 87-113, October.
- Nugent, J.B. & Sanchez, N., 1992. "Tribes, Chiefs and Transhumance: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Papers 9206, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Brent B Allred & Walter G Park, 2007. "Patent rights and innovative activity: evidence from national and firm-level data," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(6), pages 878-900, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon Stein & Virgil Storr, 2013. "The difficulty of applying the economics of time and ignorance," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 27-37, March.
- Roxana Elena Lazar, 2012. "Corruption - An Inhibiting Factor For The Efficient Implementation Of Structural Funds In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 356-363, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:7:y:2011:i:04:p:583-588_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.