Reply to the comments on ‘Institutions and Economic Development: Theory, Policy and History’
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Brandie L. & Jayakar, Krishna, 2013. "Moving beyond dichotomy: Comparing composite telecommunications regulatory governance indices," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 691-701.
- Younis, Fizza, 2015. "Institutional Change and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Regina de Jesus Pinsetta Pavarina & Daltro Cella, 2015. "Formal and informal institutions and the economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa15p209, European Regional Science Association.
- Elert, Niklas & Halvardsson, Daniel, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Institutional Convergence," Ratio Working Papers 200, The Ratio Institute.
- ROUGIER Eric, 2015. "\"The parts and the whole”: Unbundling and re-bundling institutional systems and their effect on economic development," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:cup:jinsec:v:13:y:2017:i:02:p:401-420_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Usman Khalid, 2016. "Catch-up in Institutional Quality: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Papers 2016-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2017. "Institutions and economic change," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 213-215.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2013. "The Global Financial Crisis: Views from Asia," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 175-187, January.
- Bhupatiraju S., 2014. "The geographic dimensions of institutions," MERIT Working Papers 086, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Juan-Pierré BRUWER & André VAN DEN BERG, 2017. "The conduciveness of the South African economic environment and Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise sustainability: A literature review," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
- Shrutikeerti Kaushal & Amlan Ghosh, 2016. "Financial Institutions and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Economy in the Post Liberalized Era," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1003-1013.
- Francesco Pasimeni & Paolo Pasimeni, 2016. "An Institutional Analysis of the Europe 2020 Strategy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1021-1038, July.
- Martina Basarac Sertic & Anita Ceh Casni & Valentina Vuckovic, 2015. "Impact of labour market reforms on economic activity in European Union: short term costs and long term benefits," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 83-107.
- Sahle, Esther, 2014. "Quakers, coercion and pre-modern growth: why friends’ formal institutions for contract enforcement did not matter for early Atlantic trade expansion," Economic History Working Papers 60452, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Younis, Fizza, 2015. "Institutional Quality, Foreign Aid and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 74147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clara VOLINTIRU, 2014. "Managerial Challenges and the Romanian Labour Dynamics in the European Context," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 215-225, May.
- Bénédicte Coestier, 2015. "Jordan and the Middle-Income Growth Trap: Arab Springs and Institutional Changes," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:crc:chapte:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Obeng-Odoom, 2016. "The Meaning, Prospects, and Future of the Commons: Revisiting the Legacies of Elinor Ostrom and Henry George," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 372-414, March.
- Tamer Cetin & Yildirim B. Cicen & Kadir Y. Eryigit, 2016. "Do Institutions Matter for Economic Performance? Theoretical Insights and Evidence from Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1610, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- M. Aria & G.L. Gaeta & U. Marani, 2015. "Competitiveness Gap among Regions during the Sovereign Debt Crisis: the Italian Mezzogiorno between Resistance and Surrender," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3-4, pages 399-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:7:y:2011:i:04:p:595-613_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.