Sovereign CDS Instruments in Central Europe – Linkages and Interdependence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hull, John & Predescu, Mirela & White, Alan, 2004. "The relationship between credit default swap spreads, bond yields, and credit rating announcements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2789-2811, November.
- Todd Keister, 2009.
"Expectations And Contagion In Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(3), pages 991-1012, August.
- Tood Keister, 2005. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Working Papers 0501, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Todd Keister, 2006. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-fulfilling Currency Attacks," 2006 Meeting Papers 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Todd Keister, 2006. "Expectations and contagion in self-fulfilling currency attacks," Staff Reports 249, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2006.
"Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 361-384.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2004. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison," Working Papers 23-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Jorion, Philippe & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2007. "Good and bad credit contagion: Evidence from credit default swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 860-883, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agata Kliber, 2014. "The Dynamics of Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Evolution of the Financial Crisis in Selected Central European Economies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(4), pages 330-350, September.
- Hassan, Kamrul & Hoque, Ariful & Gasbarro, Dominic, 2017. "Sovereign default risk linkage: Implication for portfolio diversification," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-16.
- Michał Adam, 2013. "Spillovers and contagion in the sovereign CDS market," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(6), pages 571-604.
- Gonzalo Camba-Méndez & Konrad Kostrzewa & Anna Mospan & Dobromił Serwa, 2014.
"Pricing sovereign credit risk of an emerging market,"
NBP Working Papers
189, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Serwa, Dobromil & Kostrzewa, Konrad & Marszal, Anna, 2016. "Pricing sovereign credit risk of an emerging market," Working Paper Series 1924, European Central Bank.
- Agata Kliber, 2013. "Influence of the Greek Crisis on the Risk Perception of European Economies," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 5(2), pages 125-161, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate volatility; credit default swap; contagion; sunspot; Central Europe.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkdem:v:11:y:2011:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.