The structure of dynamic correlations in multivariate stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2006. "Asymmetric Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 453-473.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- C. Gourieroux, 2006. "Continuous Time Wishart Process for Stochastic Risk," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 177-217.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Jun Yu, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility: A Review," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 145-175.
- Manabu Asai, 2005. "Comparison of MCMC Methods for Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 281-301, June.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Alexander Philipov & Mark Glickman, 2006. "Factor Multivariate Stochastic Volatility via Wishart Processes," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 311-334.
- McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Automated Inference And Learning In Modeling Financial Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 232-261, February.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2006.
"Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 361-384.
- Jun Yu & Renate Meyer, 2004. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: Bayesian Estimation and Model Comparison," Working Papers 23-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sandmann, Gleb & Koopman, Siem Jan, 1998. "Estimation of stochastic volatility models via Monte Carlo maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 271-301, September.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Chib, Siddhartha & Shephard, Neil & Nakajima, Jouchi, 2007. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: Fast and efficient likelihood inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 425-449, October.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate conditional volatility Multivariate stochastic volatility Constant correlations Dynamic correlations Markov chain Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:150:y:2009:i:2:p:182-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.