Sistemas de control estratégico y organizacional. Críticas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Corporate Governance: Some Theory and Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 678-689, May.
- Helin, Sven & Jensen, Tommy & Sandström, Johan & Clegg, Stewart, 2011. "On the dark side of codes: Domination not enlightenment," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 24-33, March.
- Stansbury, Jason & Barry, Bruce, 2007. "Ethics Programs and the Paradox of Control," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 239-261, April.
More about this item
KeywordsControl; Sistemas de control ; Equilibrio; Centralización; Estandarización; Especialización;
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000431:009785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Revista Ciencias Estratégicas). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.