Regímenes de flotación administrada: un enfoque de cartera
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XXXII (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (octubre-diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giacomini, Raffaella & White, Halbert, 2003.
"Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt5jk0j5jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006.
"Predictive density and conditional confidence interval accuracy tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 187-228.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman Swanson, 2004. "Predective Density and Conditional Confidence Interval Accuracy Tests," Departmental Working Papers 200423, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-44, January.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Peña, Daniel & Romo, Juan, 2003. "On sieve bootstrap prediction intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-20, October.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Rossi, Barbara, 2008.
"Forecast Comparisons in Unstable Environments,"
08-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit, 2008. "A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-550.
- Tatevik Sekhposyan & Barbara Rossi, 2008.
"Has modelsí forecasting performance for US output growth and inflation changed over time, and when?,"
09-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2010. "Has Models' Forecasting Performance for US Output Growth and Inflation Changed over Time, and When?," Working Papers 10-16, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Peña & Ismael Sánchez, 2007. "Measuring the Advantages of Multivariate vs. Univariate Forecasts," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 886-909, November.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneta:v:xxxii:y:2009:i:4:p:549-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.